PASPX seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products, services and customer experience.
PASPX is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
Filing a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with a service provided by us, you should in the first instance consider speaking directly with the staff member/s you have been dealing with. If you are uncomfortable with this or consider the relevant staff member as being unable to address your concerns, you can file a complaint with us in one of the following ways:
- By emailing us at email@example.com
- By telephoning us on +45 325 28000
- By mailing us at PASPX A/S, Complaints, Søvangsvej 1-5, DK 2650 Hvidovre
If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing.
When we are investigating your complaint, we will be relying on information provided by you and information we may already be holding. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary. To help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently we will ask you for the following information:
- Your name and contact details,
- The name of the person you have been dealing with about your service,
- The nature of the complaint,
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the compliant,
- Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint,
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
The person receiving or managing your complaint should provide you with any assistance you may need to resolve your complaint. However, if you consider you need further assistance please contact:
Complaints Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at phone number +45 32 52 80 00
If you are not satisfied with how your complaint has been handled, or the resolution provided by us, you can write to the CFO of PASPX AS at email@example.com alternatively write to the CFO at PASPX AS, Søvangsvej1-5, DK-2650 Hvidovre, Att.: CFO.
Other redress options
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation, you can contact the Danish Financial Authority at finanstilsynet.dk or
- The Data Protection Agency at datatilsynet.dk or
- Consumer Agency Center for Complaints Solutions at forbrug.dk